Friday, August 5, 2011

TGIF - Marry the Night



Thank God it's Friday!!  Fridays are really amazing for the following reasons:

1.  It is possible to take the 101 & 405 on the way to work :)
2.  Sushi date nights
3.  Happy Hour
4.  Gateway to the weekend

In honor of Fridays, I am posting a song.  In case you don't know I drive from Noho to the LAX everyday which = 2 hours of driving everyday.  With all that driving my iPhone music and I are bffs.  So i will be picking a song each week that magically comes over the airwaves in my car on the way to work.  It is up to the shuffle gods ...

So this week it is...

Marry the Night by Lady Gaga

I don't know what it is this week but I have been listening to her new cd a lot and I just love it...she is a little pop vice of mine and makes me want to go out dancing...perfect for a Friday.  So hope you all have a fantastic Friday and go out tonight!

P.S.  Check out the events page for some good ideas locally in LA.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment